2023 Spring Section Report
May 3, 2023
Our Spring 2023 Section Report is now available for download. You can access the Spring report below:
In the 2023 Spring Section Report
- Message From The Chair
- SPOTLIGHT: Reasons for Membership
Patrick A. Wright
- 2023-2024 NOMINATION SLATE FOR FAMILY LAW COUNCIL
- TABLE OF CASES
- IN THE LAW REVIEWS AND LEGAL PUBLICATIONS
- IN BRIEF: Family Law From Around the Nation
Jimmy L. Verner, Jr.
- OBITER DICTA
by Charles N. Geilich
- PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES: Did the Expert Manage Their Biases?
John A. Zervopoulous, Ph.D, J.D., ABBP
- BUSINESS VALUATION: The Management Interview in a Business Valuation
- IMMIGRATION AND FAMILY LAW: DACA and DREAMers? Will There Be a Permanent Solution?
- HIPAA and House Bill 300: Tips for Obtaining an Using Protected Information
- Is the Texas Standard the Same for Challenging a Pre-marital Agreement and Postnuptial Agreement
J. Thomas Oldham
- Parition or Not Partition. That is the Post-Divorce Questions