June 10, 2021
Our Summer 2021 section report is now available for download. You can access the Summer report below:
In the 2021 Summer Section Report
- Message From The Chair – Jonathan J. Bates
- SPOTLIGHT: What It Has Meant to be a Member of the Family Law Council
Leigh de la Reza
- TABLE OF CASES
- IN THE LAW REVIEWS AND LEGAL PUBLICATIONS
- IN BRIEF: Family Law From Around the Nation
Jimmy L. Verner, Jr.
- OBITER DICTA
by Charles N. Geilich
- HERE COME THE JUDGES: Our Final Column on Our Favorite Topic
by Hon. Doug Warne and Hon. Judy Warne
- BUSINESS VALUATION: One Year Later: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19 on Business Valuations
by Aaron Ballard
- IMMIGRATION AND FAMILY LAW: Immigration Law Definitions of “Spouse” and “Child” as Compared to Family Law
by Angelique Montano
- ETHICS AND SOCIAL MEDIA: Commenting About a Case on Social Media: What are the Ground Rules?
by John G. Browning
- Are Depositions Take Home Tests? Using a Federal Analogue to Inter-pret State Law
- When May a Mediated Settlement Agreement be Unenforceable?
by Karri Bertrand