Latest Updates on Remote Proceedings
This page will be updated with the latest news regarding court closures and orders affecting Texas family lawyers. (The orders listed here only relate to family law. The Supreme Court of Texas and other courts around the State have issued other orders and notices that are non-family law related.)
If you have a court order you would like included, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WATCH HEARINGS: CLICK HERE for a list of YouTube Court Channels.
SUPREME COURT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR COURTS: CLICK HERE.
SUPREME COURT EMERGENCY ORDERS
- Supreme Court of Texas Forty-Seventh Emergency Order, January 19, 2022
- Supreme Court of Texas First Emergency Order (Original), March 13, 2020
- Bexar County – Third Amended Procedures for Remote Hearings, September 4, 2020
- Bexar County – Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Court Hearings, December 17, 2021
- Harris Co246th District Court Zoom Policies, June 17, 2020
- Harris County – 280th District Court Zoom Policies, April 7, 2021